The Little Ferry Free Public Library provides a copier for making black and white copies.
- Black & White Copies are $ .10 per copy.
The copier accepts the following coinage: nickels, dimes, and quarters. NO pennies.
- The copier makes change for $1 bills.
The Little Ferry Free Public Library provides black and white printing from the public computer workstations.
- The cost for printing in black and white is $ .15 per page.
- The cost for printing in color is $ .50 per page.
Public Computer Workstations
The Little Ferry Free Public Library provides 8 computer workstations in the Adult area of the library and 3 computer workstations in the Juvenile Department. A Little Ferry Library card is needed to access the computers OR patron can use a Guest Pass.
- The public computer workstations provide a two-hour time limit on each computer.
A Notary Public is available during the library's morning and afternoon hours, and on Monday evenings until 8 PM. The Notary Public may not notarize a copy of a document. It is required that the patron requesting something to be notarized bring identification with them.
- If a witness is needed for the documentation, the patron is responsible to have a known witness as well.
- No staff member of the library may be a witness for any patron.
****IMPORTANT: DO NOT SIGN THE DOCUMENT BEFORE GETTING IT NOTARIZED! THE NOTARY WILL REFUSE TO NOTARIZE THE DOCUMENT IF IT IS ALREADY SIGNED!****
Meeting Room Rental
The John Sarrao Historical Society Meeting Room can be reserved for use by local community organizations for meetings or programs whose aims are educational, cultural, and for civic betterment.
- Call 201-641-3721 or stop by the library for more information!
WiFi available throughout the library. Patrons can obtain the password at the front desk.
The Library has a scanner that allows patrons to scan documents to a USB drive.
****IMPORTANT: Patrons must provide their own USB drives for scanning documents!****