The Little Ferry Free Public Library provides a copier for making black and white and color copies.
- Black & White Copies are $ .10 per copy.
- Color Copies are $ .50 per copy
The copier accepts the following coinage: nickels, dimes, and quarters. NO pennies.
- The copier makes change for $1 bills.
The Little Ferry Free Public Library provides black and white printing from the public computer workstations.
- The cost for printing in black and white is $ .15 per page.
- The cost for printing in color is $ .50 per page.
Self Check-Out Kiosk
The Little Ferry Free Public Library provides a self check-out kiosk for patrons. It is located by the large print section. Please ask a staff member for assistance.
Public Computer Workstations
The Little Ferry Free Public Library provides 8 computer workstations in the Adult area of the library and 3 computer workstations in the Juvenile Department. A Little Ferry Library card is needed to access the computers OR patron can use a Guest Pass.
- The public computer workstations provide a two-hour time limit on each computer.
Meeting Room Rental
The John Sarrao Historical Society Meeting Room can be reserved for use by local community organizations for meetings or programs whose aims are educational, cultural, and for civic betterment.
- Call 201-641-3721 or stop by the library for more information!
WiFi available throughout the library. Patrons can obtain the password at the front desk.
The Library has a scanner that allows patrons to scan documents to a USB drive.
****IMPORTANT: Patrons must provide their own USB drives for scanning documents!****